Alpha N Omega Prayer Warriors Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha N Omega Prayer Warriors Group

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 KJV

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekly Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Weekly Chat  Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Chat    Weekly Chat  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Razz Hello Fellow Visitors
Starting this Tuesday I will be organizing a chat to pray for our missing Kids and adults, and other things in the group that need our Attention.

Our Paltalk Room link is this One Chat Room. These Kids and Adults are all we have to  bring them home safe.

Also the Cancer Patients They depend on our Prayers it helps them to get them through another day and als the Family of these  these Kids.

I will Sure do hope that I will get some helpers to help me Pray every week If God Hears our Voices for these people He may do something. I am only asking for one Week of your time I do this non stop daily this is my life

I will Post a List in the  Members Section for all to Print to have for the Chat

God Bless You All. Suzi
Back to top Go down
http://anoprayerwarriorrsgroup.weebly.com/

Weekly Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha N Omega Prayer Warriors Group :: Admin :: Announcements-
Jump to: