Alpha N Omega Prayer Warriors Group

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 KJV

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Weekly Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Weekly Chat    Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Razz Hello Fellow Visitors
Starting this Tuesday I will be organizing a chat to pray for our missing Kids and adults, and other things in the group that need our Attention.

Our Paltalk Room link is this One Chat Room. These Kids and Adults are all we have to  bring them home safe.

Also the Cancer Patients They depend on our Prayers it helps them to get them through another day and als the Family of these  these Kids.

I will Sure do hope that I will get some helpers to help me Pray every week If God Hears our Voices for these people He may do something. I am only asking for one Week of your time I do this non stop daily this is my life

I will Post a List in the  Members Section for all to Print to have for the Chat

God Bless You All. Suzi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anoprayerwarriorrsgroup.weebly.com/

Weekly Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1